Advertising Opportunities at the Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival
The Gershman Y’s Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival (PJFF), one of the most critically acclaimed US festivals of its kind, is entering its 37th season this year!
Since its founding in 1980, PJFF has presented over 800 entertaining, eye-opening, and inspirational films, almost all Philadelphia premieres, that explore the diversity of the Jewish experience around the world. Thousands of film lovers attend PJFF each season and learn about its lineup of narrative, documentary, and short films by perusing its full-color brochure or visiting its website, PJFF.org.
Want to support a widely-respected and well-attended community event and spread the word about your business or company to PJFF’s diverse audience? Advertising with PJFF is easy, effective, and affordable!
If you advertise with PJFF, your business or company will be featured in a full-color brochure expertly designed by Avayou Design. In addition to being distributed at every PJFF screening, your ad will be seen by over 12,000 households in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to:
• Increase your visibility
• Reach PJFF’s large and loyal audience comprised of professional, educated, affluent and culturally-aware tastemakers from the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond
• Associate your business or organization with a widely respected, quality film festival
Advertising with PJFF means your business, product, or service will be seen by over 35,000 individuals in Philadelphia and beyond.
• Centerfold – $2,500
• Inside Back Cover (6” w x 10.5” h) – $1,500
• Full page (6” w x 10.5” h) – $1,000
• Half page (6” w x 5.25” h) – $500
• Quarter page (3” w x 5.25” h) – $350
• Business Card/Logo (horizontal or vertical 3.5” x 2”) – $250
More Advertising Opportunities
• Advertisement on Pre-film Slideshow (seen on the big screen before each Fall Fest Screening) – $500
• Logo on PJFF.org’s Homepage with click-through to your website – $500
• Logo on single e-mail blast (6500+ reach) – $250
• Logo on all Fall Fest e-mail blasts (approx. 15 – 20 blasts) – $1500
Formatting and Submitting Your Ad
Formatting and Submitting Your Ad Camera-ready ads/logos must be sent as jpg, tiff, or eps files. All ads/logos must be designed in color (CMYK) to exact specifications and must be saved in 300 dpi or above. Ads/logos/forms may be e-mailed to Sahar Oz at email@example.com or mailed on a CD to:
The Gershman Y
401 S Broad Street, Rm. 205
Philadelphia, PA 19147
All ad/logo materials, ad forms, and payment in full are due to the Gershman Y’s Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival by August 7, 2017. Placement requests will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make checks payable to The Gershman Y. If you have any questions, please e-mail Sahar Oz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 446-3003.
Please e-mail Olivia Antsis at email@example.com for ad/logo creation inquiries. You will receive a separate invoice for the creation of ads/logos. Design fees are as follows:
• $100 business card
• $250 any other size ad