GPJFF Community Partnerships are a FREE opportunity to help us spread the word on our films. As a Community Partner, we ask that you get involved in one of the following ways:
- Send an e-mail blast to your staff/students/funders/constituents about at least one GPJFF film (please include an image, description of event, and/or link to purchase tickets in your announcement)
- Include info about a GPJFF film(s) on your website or weekly newsletter.
- Utilize Facebook and Twitter to promote at least one GPJFF film to your social media fans and followers
- Attend a GPJFF film as a group. For every ten tickets purchased, you will receive one free ticket!
As a Community Partner, you will receive great benefits, like:
- Your organization/institution/business and its logo will be listed and linked to your website on the event page for the film that you choose to promote
- Your organization/institution/business and its logo will be listed in our weekly e-blasts and linked to your website
- Your organization/institution/business will be given a complimentary ad on our pre-film slideshow
- Your organization/institution/business can send us printed materials to display on our Community Partner table at each GPJFF screening
Interested in becoming a Community Partner for our festival? Contact Matt Bussy, Festival Manager of GPJFF, at email@example.com.