This season, GPJFF’s virtual screenings are being hosted on a digital cinema platform called CineSend. If you are having trouble accessing a film on our new film festival platform, please use this page for your reference. If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 545-4400.
What are the system requirements?
You can watch content on PCs running Windows 7+, and Intel-based Macs running OSX 10.12+. You can also watch films on Android tablets and phones using Chrome and on iPhones and iPads using Safari.
What are the requirements for Windows computers?
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser. Internet Explorer is not supported.
What are the requirements for Mac computers?
Mac OSX 10.12 or later
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser.
Can I watch content on my iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch content using Safari on iOS 11.2 or later. Please note that you must have “Screen Mirroring” turned off for content to play.
Can I watch content on my Android Device?
Yes, you can watch content using Chrome on Android 6.0 or later.
Can I Chromecast content?
You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on PC and Mac computers as well as Android devices by selecting the cast button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Can I AirPlay to my AppleTV?
You can AirPlay from most browsers if you have Apple TV by selecting the AirPlay button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
What happens if I forget my password?
Use the password reset option on the login page to reset your password. You will need access to the e-mail address you use to log in.
Why does video playback stall or not play smoothly?
We use adaptive bitrate streaming which means the streaming quality will automatically adjust based on your internet speed. If your internet connection is poor or inconsistent you may experience problems during playback. If you’re on wifi, try moving closer to your router.
Why do I see a black screen if I am watching content with AirPay on my TV?
You likely have “Screen Mirroring” turned on in your device settings. Please turn off the screen mirroring setting and start AirPlay by selecting the AirPlay button
() in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR COMPUTER TO TV
You don’t want to stare at your computer screen anymore? Trust us. We understand! While a streaming link can always be accessed and watched through your computer, iPad, tablet, etc., you can also connect your screen to your TV in different ways.
Here are some options:
- If you have a Roku or Apple TV, you can add our platform! Search for “Gershman PJFF” or “PJFF” and our channel should come up. Simply add it to your TV (it’s free!) and then you can log in or enter your ticket voucher codes onto your television using your remote.
- If you have an Apple TV, use AirPlay to mirror your screen with the TV. Click Here for Instructions
- You can connect your device to your TV’s HDMI cable. Click Here for Instructions
HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING A FILM?
Here are some suggestions:
- Always check your spam/junk folders! We can’t stress this enough. When emails with confidential screeners like ours are sent out, some email addresses may mark them as suspicious and automatically put them in your junk folder. If you can’t find an email from us in your main Inbox, always check your other folders.
- If you are trying to access a film on Google Chrome but it won’t play for some reason, try clearing your cache on the browser? Not to worry. It’s very simple! Once your cache is cleared, there’s a good chance the film will play this time. Click Here for How to Clear Your Cache on Google Chrome
- If a film won’t load, try watching it on a different web browser (such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.). Simply log into your email on a different web browser, access the email you received with the voucher code(s) for the film(s), and click on it.